Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello blogging world...


Hello. I'm not so sure where I should begin? I live in Memphis and love to laugh and be silly. I am living the single life which is an adjustment after being in a really long relationship. God has amazing big plans for me and I'm excited about what is in my future :) The rest is still unwritten! haha
I have the cutest dog in the whole world named Coco, no really. So cute. Seeeee...


I'm a human resources manager and work in retail which can be very challenging! Good thing I like challenges.
I'm gonna go ahead and say that's all for now. Buh bye!

1 comment:

  1. single life is good. it does help you find who YOU really are adn what you really want in a life long partner. I dunno the situation but im sure the other has moved on (as in my case) and it is a great thing to let god take over. It has worked wonders for me. God is a powerful god! good luck w the single life, and finding who YOU really are!

    ReplyDelete