Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The treadmill

My wonderful friends Jennie and Landon are coming by tomorrow to help me get the incredibly heavy treadmill in my home then the countdown to skinny begins. I'll be updating you guys through my experience :)

God has shown me some really great scriptures in the last few days...this one is my fave.

"In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me... I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord... Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And he shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord." Psalm 27:5, 13-14

God has a plan :)

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! You are bloggin!

    God does have a plan! And don't you know that it is going to be amazing!!! It is such a freeing moment when we let go of our worries and just have peace that God knows the plans he has for us. Have you ever done any of Beth Moore's studies? She is one of my favorite female Christian authors. She is hilarious, too! I'll be praying you find the right church home! Love you, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kel :) I've never heard of Beth Moore... I will check that out. Love you too missy! Take care of that precious little Conner! Love the photos of him in his TN/AR gear!!!

    ReplyDelete